I'm really sorry I haven't posted in an awfully long time - sometimes life gets in the way of blogging and, while I try not to let it, it has this ability to make me succumb at particularly busy/stressful times.
So what have I been doing while I haven't been blogging?
- I've been working super hard at my job on the Technical Design team at a Leeds-based menswear suit supplier.
- I've been on a break with my boyfriend (details of which I'm going to keep private, I'm afraid).
- I've been making more time for my friendships and catching up with people I haven't seen for months/years since living darn Sarth.
- I've been making more plans to travel (watch this space)!
- I've been spending a lot of time with my family as my sister is going through a particularly difficult time.
- A couple of months ago I took up Zumba and have been going to classes once or twice per week. (Fat, be gone!)
- I recently had a birthday which means I am now a grand old age of 25.
I will try to post more regularly as we head into Autumn/Winter and I find myself preferring to snuggle up indoors in my onesie with a cuppa than be out and about in the cold darkness.
My love of blogging is still there - it's just had to take a back seat for a while! But, rest assured, I will be rekindling the flame very soon.
Thanks for reading!